Tuesday, October 18, 2011

4th Pregnancy

8 weeks 2 days into my 4th pregnancy. 3rd pregnancy was the same as the first.

My tummy is showing like I'm 5 months pregnant. Sudden hunger pangs every 3 hours. And I weigh more than 70kgs!!! Heaviest ever in my life! Late afternoon till night is the time I feel nauseous. Eat frequent smaller portions work to deal with it. However have had quite a few fastfood binges...burgerking and MacDonalds. Have been enjoying all sorts of yummy food in Singapore, lovely!

It's lovely that I'm spending 30 days of my first trimester in Singapore visiting family and friends. That means no cooking, no dishes, no housework and no grocery shopping!! I'll be in my 11th week when I get back and I'm looking forward to seeing the midwife for the first time for this pregnancy.

No comments: